Health, Safety & Environment
Rubicon Oilfield International is driven by a fundamental commitment to create a customer and employee experience that is second to none. This commitment inspires our dedication to delivering extraordinary products and services in a high quality, safe and environmentally responsible manner.
Rubicon recognizes that delivering extraordinary Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental performance – and achieving our ultimate objective of zero incidents – is the responsibility of management, with the active engagement and support of all employees, via our global QHSE Management System.
The Rubicon leadership team embrace these responsibilities and the following commitments:
- is responsible and accountable for quality, health, safety and environmental performance
- establishes business objectives and drives improvement through achieving these objectives
- establishes and maintains the resources necessary to implement and continually improve this policy
- identifies and provides the necessary safety and regulatory training/development for our employees
- develops and maintains systems to protect the health and safety of our employees, customers and contractors
- promotes environmental awareness and provides training to our employees while encouraging them to work in an environmentally responsible manner
- develops and maintains appropriate emergency and spill response programmes where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist or where required by legislation
- recognizes outstanding QHSE performance by our employees
- prioritizes suppliers and contractors who provide products & services in a manner that demonstrably supports this policy
- conducts a review of this policy annually to determine its ongoing suitability for our organization
- protect the environment and communities where we live and work by pollution prevention, waste minimization, wise use of natural resources and continual improvement
- promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable
Compliance with this policy and our QHSE management system is critical to Rubicon’s long term business success because it reduces risk and adds value to the products and services we offer our customers.